Hi everyone! I wanted to share this news with you, because it’s not often that you see a site-wide sale from Beautycounter. Never heard of the brand? Well, let me introduce you! And before I begin, no I am not a Beautycounter Consultant- just a fan. Beautycounter is what I would call a line of “clean” beauty products (from makeup to skincare). Based out of California, I discovered this brand when I was on the hunt for a new concealer. What initially captured my attention was their mission.. ” To get safer products into the hands of everyone”. – Beautycounter.com They remove questionable ingredients from their products, which I appreciate.
But, the proof was in the product. So, I tried their concealer pen and loved it! Honestly, it is probably the best concealer I’ve ever used and I have tried a lot. It’s buildable, medium coverage and the pen applicator makes it super easy to apply where you need it. I was hooked. I’ve been using the Beautycounter brand for over a year now and wanted to share my favorites with you.
- 1. Satin Powder Blush – I have this in both Melon and Sorbet colors. I find a little goes a long way. It gives that perfect flushed look.
- 2. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage – I wear the #2 color in this tinted moisturizer. Perfect sheer coverage with SPF 20.
- 3. Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation – I wear Linen. This foundation is lightweight, blendable and very natural looking. Good variety of shades to select from too!
- 4. Touchup Skin Concealer Pen – I wear Light. It’s so easy to apply and makes my skin look brighter.
- 5. Sheer Lipstick – I wear the Rose color. I love how smooth and hydrating my lips feel when wearing this lipstick.
- 6. Overnight Resurfacing Peel – This helps minimize the appearance of my pores. Very lightweight, nice consistency.
- 7. Rejuvenating Day Cream – Creamy consistency, but not greasy.
- 8. Nourishing Eye Cream – It’s very lightweight and works well under makeup.
Beautycounter also has a line of bath and body baby products to include baby washes and shampoos, plus a line devoted to men and their skin care needs, entitled Counterman. I don’t know how long the sale will run, but if you’ve never tried their products before, now is certainly a good time to give it a go. If you have tried any of the Beautycounter products, feel free to share your experiences. I’d love to hear from you! Until next time, hope you have a fantastic day! xo