Hi friends! As much as I love sandal season and showing off a great pedi, I love the Fall season for shoes. I know I’m a bit behind on chatting about Fall shoes, given we are already well into the season. But, today’s the day! I’m excited to share with you what’s on tap for this season. Scroll through to see what I feel are the top shoe trends emerging this Fall (and into the Winter months).
1. Animal Print (to include Croc) – It seems the fashion industry can’t get enough of this wildly popular print. Whether that be snakeskin or leopard, flat, heel or boot – you’ve got a lot of options here. I’m also clumping croc-embossed leather (or faux-leather) shoes in this category.
Product Details: Vince Camuto Sestrind Bootie
Product Details: Coach Waverly Beadchain Pump
2. Mules (aka Slides) – Comfy yet a bit dressy, a mule is perfect on days when you are in a rush to get out the door. They are stylish and an easy slip on and go shoe. Work or weekend, these shoes will complete your ensemble.
Product Details: Express Textured Slide Loafers
Product Details: Steve Madden Kori Tailored Mules
3. Loafers – I’m so happy to see this classic style make a return. And honestly, these can really be a year-around shoe and staple in your shoe wardrobe. You’ll see loafers in all colors and patterns, pointed, rounded and even square toe.
Product Details: Sam Edelman Classic Leather Loafers – Loraine
Product Details: J Crew Academy Loafer in Croc Embossed Leather
4. Ankle Boot (Wedge, Sock and Lace-Up) – Your wardrobe is not complete without a classic ankle boot. There are a couple popular styles for this season. Definitely seeing the timeless feel of a wedge ankle bootie, but both the lace-up and sock bootie are also trending strong.
Product Details: Sole Society Peytal Wedge Bootie
Product Details: Louise et Cie Silvya Sock Bootie
Product Details: J Crew Fiona Lace-up Kitten Heel Ankle Boot
5. Tall Slouchy Boot – Tall boots are always in season, but consider a relaxed, slouchy boot this year. These boots are extra generous in the shaft and calf area and look really cute with skinny jeans.
Product Details: Express Mercer Slouch Boots
Product Details: Charles by Charles David Nexus Boot
Did you find a style that you’ll want in your closet this season and beyond? Whatever your style and shoe preference, I hope this preview helps you kick-start your Fall shoe shopping.
Thanks for stopping by! xo ~ Michelle